Dresser Wayne Reliance G5200 Series Retail Mechanical Dispenser
Designed to deliver reliable, long-term retail fueling performance e in the harshest environments, the Dresser Wayne Reliance G5200 Series retail fleet dispenser combines a modern durable cabinet with a dependable mechanical sales register display. Heavy duty construction, sturdy materials and time-proven components make this dispenser an excellent fit for small service stations, marinas, airports and specialized applications like kerosene dispensing. It is a simple, economical solution built for years of hassle-free retail functionality.
The high grade 304 stainless steel option with a complete stainless steel exterior cabinet including side structural columns and bases provides the added durability of stainless steel construction that is especially useful in waterfront applications.
- Performance: Up to 22 GPM (83 lpm) per hose (exception:
- Compatibility: For dispensing low viscosity petroleum fuels - diesel; biodiesel blends up to 20%; gasoline, including oxygenated blends; kerosene; AvGas^, and jet fuel^. See E85 option. Fuel must meet the applicable ASTM standard.
- Register: V/R10 computing mechanical register with power reset with interlock. Displays on both sides of cabinet. Maximum sale $999.99. Maximum volume 999.9. Maximum price $9.99. Right hand money wheel displays in tens with indicator lines for every two cents.
- Totalizer: Non-resettable sale totalizer up to $999999.9 and volume totalizer up to 9999999.9.
- Display on front dial face.
- Meter: Reliable, micro-accurate 2-piston positive displacement design. Weights & Measures sealable.
- Electrical: 115VAC, 60Hz operation. Motors – 115/230VAC 50/60Hz.
- Internal Filter [G]: Adapter with ten-micron filter helps ensure product purity.
- Inlet Connection: 1½” (3.8 cm).
- Discharge: 1” (2.5 cm) with ¾” reducing bushing.
- Solenoid Valve [//W1]: 1” (2.5 cm) two-stage valve. Standard on remote dispensers and Twin I suction. Also provides slow flow control for fuel control systems. With E85 option, valve is single stage.
- Satellite Connection: Discharge assembly includes 1” NPT (2.5 cm) internal port for satellite piping connection on remote dispensers.
- Cabinet Finish: Extremely durable powder-coated finish gives outstanding appearance and toughness. Sides, top, bezel, and base painted silver.
- Cabinet Construction: All panels are fabricated from heavy gauge galvannealed steel. 14-gauge side panels and 18-gauge doors. G90 internal brackets and shelves.
- Light [//A]: Illuminates register faces and backlights the translucent product id panels (specify product(s) with order). One bulb per side.
- Approvals: C-UL-US Listed. Sealable by U.S. Weights & Measures for the resale of fuel.