The FlameshieldTM fire-resistant aboveground storage tank is manufactured with a tight-wrap double-wall design. Standard features include tested 2-hour fire resistance, built-in secondary containment and interstitial monitoring capability.
- Double wall design offers integral secondary containment which can be tested for tightness on site throughout tank life.
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection
- Primary storage tank and secondarycontainment compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals
- Built to nationally-recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program
- Customized compartments can be provided for cost effective multi-product storage. Capacities up to 50,000 gallons
- Tested by Southwest Research Institute to SwRI 97-04 requirements for fire-resistant tank performance.
- 30-year limited warranty